Friday, May 21, 2010

Narrows / Heiress - Split 7 inch

A quick one for tonight.



I've been super busy with work and band stuff, and working on some releases, but I always use that excuse.



Here is a split 7 inch, put out by the lovely folk at Deathwishinc. I was really siked to hear the new Narrows stuff after the Deathwish sampler came out, and one of these songs are on it.



I gotta say, I reckon that this is their heaviest stuff, and I am super pumped on the first song, Recurring. The riff at the end is soooooo fucking good.

Jun Jun, Jun jun jun, Jun jun jun...



The Heiress stuff is good too. Reminds me a lot of Narrows, and to more of an extent, Botch. This split gets better with each spin for me.

The art is sick, the coloured vinyl I got is sick, and the Heiress sides label is awesomely sick! Seriously, can't really whinge about this one.



This is a short post, because it doesn't have the usual story that goes with a lot of the record I own.

But tomorrows will. And my wife is buying me a camera for blogging.

She's a fucking good sort.

1 comment: