Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Extortion - Degenrate

This was my number 1 want for the last year atleast. Very rarely does this show up for sale, and when it does it commands a premium for such a current LP.\



Probably the best work from Perth's Extortion. Angry PV influenced Hardcore. Rohans stark artwork works really well on this release, and I do like it a lot better than the CD versions artwork.



Raw. Fast. Angry.

Fucking stoked to get this into my collection. Picked it up in a private sale with a total ruler of a dude in Sydney.



Again, Stoked to have this one on my shelves. It ain't going no where this time motherfuckers!



Go and buy the CD version of this. It will rip your tits off.

3 comments:

  1. It makes me so sad that I don't have this in my collection. I never picked up when it first came out as I didn't collect vinyl at the time and now I'm spewing. I have seen it go for $150. Arrrgh I hope I either can afford that kind of money soon or I get lucky and get it cheap somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It will most definitely rip your tits off.

    ReplyDelete