Friday, October 8, 2010

Cursed - Blackout at Sunrise

This EP was the perfect pre-cursor to the III: Architects of troubled Sleep LP. From the start of the Blackout at Sunrise with the whispered vocals, to the super noisy Kittens Cover, Hawaii. I think that the production on this is better than the III LP though. I just like it more.

I have no story for this EP (although it is the 3rd time I've owned it), but I do find it really funny that the inners of the picture discs are the wrong way round. Kinda like putting the labels on the wrong side.

I do like that there is an explanation of the song printed on the insert though. It's been way too long since I have seen a good story explained behind a song.

I picked this up pretty cheap in a private sale, so I am even more siked on this. I still don't know if I love or hate Picture Discs though...

No comments:

Post a Comment