Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No Fun at All - Out of Bounds

As with the first No Fun At All LP, I hadn't actually seen one of these for sale any where, and when it came out, Vinyl wasn't even on my radar for priorities, so this one slipped on by...



The funny thing about this copy is that it was sealed, and had been sitting in a dudes shop in the USA for 10 years. I'm guessing it's deadstock from Rev Records (as they have had it listed as OOP for a looooong ass time), who actually put out the LP release for this Burning Heart album. I don't know if Rev were looking after distro for Burning Heart prior to the Epitaph buyout, but I know after that Epitaph released all their shit in the US and a lot of the Vinyl.



Anyways, this has different artwork to the CD which bums me out hugely, as I love the Penguin on the cover of the original CD version of this CD. For a lot of people I know, this is the best work of NFAA, but I disagree, and I still prefer No Straight Angles. This LP brings me lots of the same memories that the first LP does, so it is still going to be a busy LP come summer time!



I haven't seen this on eBay or anywhere else, and when I scored this off Gemm, I emailed the guy to make sure it was the LP, and he ensured me it was, so I payed for it. All up, including postage I paid $23 for this. Total bullshit if you ask me, I could not be happier, as it would have cost me at least $30 to buy it from a store when it came out. I know I paid more than that for the CD when it came out!





Stoked. Bring back the Motherfucking 90's! Fast punk, Angry Grindcore, and the summer of Nevermind!

No comments:

Post a Comment