Thursday, October 14, 2010

Breather Resist - Charmer

I remember getting a copy of this on CD as part of a Promo thing through a mate, and I fell in love with the songs and the production on this record straight away.





I honestly have no idea why I didn't pick it up when it first came out on LP, as I have never owned a copy of this one. I remember seeing the artwork and being blown away by the cut of the cover and the overall aesthetic of the whole packaging side of it.





This one came out on Level Plane (under license from Jade Tree) in 2004 and it has taken me 6 years to actually put my hands on a copy. While it has been on my top wants list for some time, I'll be honest and say I never looked that hard for it.



I like this over all of the other stuff of theirs I have, as this record has a full on Botch/Math-Metal vibe, that I really fucking love! That and it was recorded by Kurt Ballou, so you know I am alllll over that shit Motherfuckers!



Picked this up off a Euro dude on eBay. Paid about $20. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment