Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Millencolin - Life on a Plate

You have to love that Epitaph have kept all of their old vinyl, and kept it so well. So many times Deadstock is destroyed and the records are lost forever, but I have bought a couple fucking winners in the last couple of months.



Millencolin were one of the first punk bands I went to see. I saw them at the No Fun at All show I mentioned a couple posts ago (so I won't go into it again), but I have been going about getting all of the punk records that remind me of summer, from when I was growing up.



This was right at the top, along with the first No Use for a Name records on Fat (the only ones I am interested in to be bloody honest!). I got this in the mail today, and I have to say that it looks like it was pressed last week, not in 1995.





For me, this record still stands up as one of my Favourite 90's pop punk records. Fast, melodic, with super fun lyrics.



Not much else to say on this one, except that I am super stoked to have it sit on my shelves. This will get a good and proper spin during this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment