Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fucking Fight!

This was an elusive little fucker for me for probably close to a year. Not the rarest of records, I just missed it that many times I was starting to think I should just fucking give up.



But, the eBay gods shone good fortune on me, and I got this 7 inch for a few bucks, plus a few bucks postage. Not bad at all to be honest.

This is the first pressing with the burnt map cover on clear red. I still stand by my earlier statement that I love red vinyl. Simple, effective and just plain lovely.



Released on Dim Mak in 99, it comes with an insert stating that if you send $20 they will send you a 7 inch, the 10 inch and stickers and posters... Wish I had bought that shit back then.



Only 2 songs on this, both available on the We ride to fight 2 x LP, but I have been chasing this for a while.



Now I just need to get a copy of Knife in the marathon and I'm set.

For now....

No comments:

Post a Comment