Friday, August 13, 2010

Converge - On My Shield (Euro)

I got this little ripper in the mail today.



I had bought this on the Black/White colourway from the Converge store, but then I paid way too much for this copy on eBay, and the other copy will now be traded away.



I know I should have been happy with the Black/White copy, but this looked so much fucking nicer in the pics I had seen, so I drop $40 on this, and I am fucking glad I did. I sold another 7 inch for the same price to pay for it, so it was almost a trade, I guess.



The song is a ripper. It starts out slow and dirgy. Really heavy, and the. It goes into a fast part, really reminiscient of You Fail Me era, and then slows down and gets super heavy at the end with double kicks and repeated vocals, and ends with feedback.

I'm really into it, but even moreso because of the clear gold vinyl I have it on now.

If anyone needs a copy of the Black/White 7 inch, drop me a line...

1 comment:

  1. yo man, you still tryin to sell the "On My Shield" 7". If you still have it, how much do you want for it? my email's mdelguzzo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete