Monday, March 1, 2010

Hope Con - Hang Your Cross

A record I really should have picked up when it was released, but slept on it, and it has taken me until now to actually pick it up.

Had I bought it when it was released, I probably would have been all over the record that followed, Death Knows your Name, as it is the perfect teaser for the release of an album.

I just wish it was this easy to do for Australian bands, and then maybe more Aussie bands would be into putting out their albums as LP's.

Anyways...



The artwork on this release is fucking awesome. Another fantastic image by Aaron Horkey, and on a nice heavy maroon stock. The only thing that lets this art down, is when they were folded, the printing cracks because it was such a heavy print.

This came on 4 different colour ways, with different colour art.




But this'll do me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment