Friday, December 3, 2010

Refused - Songs to Fan the Flames of Dsicontent (Re-issue)

Early on in the week I got my order from Epitaph of a bunch of re-issues. I'll start with this one, as it is one of my favourite records.





I actually posted about the OG pressing here , So I won't go on about it, but I will mention a couple of things.

It's on Red in this case, and I fucking love Red Vinyl!



The artwork is on better quality stock, and the vinyl is thicker. Epitaph actually rectified something that was my biggest criticism of the OG pressing, to do with the sequencing. They have moved "It's not OK..." to the start of Side B so that it goes with "Crusader of Hopelessness", and I am so stoked they did this, but they forgot to change the labels and the back cover to reflect the change, so the info on all the art is wrong, as it lists the original Track listing. This kinda bums me out, as I would expect an amateur like myself to fuck something like this up, but not Epitaph. Oh well.



Other than that, stoked it is back in print. Now I really want "This just might be the Truth" to be re-issued. I am tempted to try and get the licensing myself for it, as it is a fucking good SXE record.

No comments:

Post a Comment