Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nirvana - Blew EP

It has been way too long since I have posted. It's not that I haven't had good stuff coming in, I've just been a bit down lately, and not really feeling like sitting down and writing. I am making an effort to try and get back into routine, but it isn't too easy to be honest.



I got this in the mail not too long ago, from a guy in Seattle (If you're gonna buy a Nirvana record, where else would you buy it from?), and I probably paid a little more that I had too, but I have been chasing this for a while (not a bootleg version either, I really wanted an OG pressing), so I was happy to shell out my $60 for it. I have seen bootlegs at second hand stores before, and they usually go for about the same here in Australia, so I wasn't too worried. As you can see, it still has the price sticker on it, I don't want to try to take it off, incase I ruin the sleeve. It looks awesome for a 21 year old record too!



This is up there with one of my favourite EP's. This was a great band at a great fucking time in their lives, making awesome music.



"Blew" has the "Bleach" album versions of Blew and Love Buzz, Stain was later on Incesticide, and Been A Son is a different version than the one that appears on Incesticide.



Simple artwork, I love the layout, and it just makes me happy to have a copy of this in my collection. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment