Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bonjour Y'all!

Hi there.

Welcome to "Good One Dick Head!", my new record blog.

Before we start on the records, just a little bit about myself...

My name is Craig, but most people call me Craigos. I'm 30, live in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia with my Wife and our 3 Chihuahuas.

I also run a Record Label called "Midnight Funeral Music". You can check it out here: Midnight Funeral Music.

I used to collect records years ago, but I had a car accident while driving an uninsured Van for a touring band and had to sell my records save for a few ones that meant too much to part with.

So in the last few years I have started trying to rebuild my collection again, buying back records I used to own, as well as new shit that hits the interwebs, but not as insane as I used to, as I now have a mortgage.

I'll be posting what arrives on my door step or in my Post Office Box, and every now and again something I have kept that I love.

I have a trade list at Dead Format here: Trade List.

My wants list is over there ----->

Feel free to hit me up, pull me up if I get shot wrong, or just wanna hurl abuse.

Thanks for checking out my Blog.

Oh, there is also a zine issue of Good One Dick Head! in the works, focussing on Lyrics & Record artwork. I'm gonna hit up my favourite bands and see if they'll talkk to me about their fav lyrics and the artwork for their records.

Stay rulin'.

Craigos.

1 comment:

  1. Hey craigos, I was pretty surprised when I saw my blog on here! I didnt think anyone really knew about it hahaha thank you man! :D. Im looking forward to reading about your findings!

    ReplyDelete